Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My hubby's going back to work

My husband has been a stay at home dad for the past 11 months. He has done a great job taking care of our son, but has now decided to go back into the workforce. We are going to put our son into daycare, and while I am a little worried about how he is going to adjust, and whether or not day care will be good for him in comparison to the benefits of having a stay at home parent, most of me is excited. Mainly because I will not be the only breadwinner in the family anymore...that role is a tough one. And too, because I think my son will benefit from the socialization provided by daycare, and maybe become more independent (he is pretty attached to daddy!).

So, anyway, anybody know of any good positions for a great dad with a ton of sales experience?

No comments:

Sounds True, Inc.