Wednesday, October 5, 2005

In The Name Of Fashion

Do you know that there are daddy diaper bags, and daddy baby wipe bags, and wipe holder covers, and oh so much more in the name of fashion. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has created personalized baby wipes. It seems that every time I go online, I am assaulted by products that defy classification, products so over the top that they make me wonder exactly what this world is coming to. But people buy these things by the truckload. I know I only carry exactly what I need when I go out with my son...most times, its a plastic grocery bag with a diaper and wipes and a bottle-the essentials. Or I carry his diaper bag, stuffed to the rim with every possible toy he might need to not go into meltdown mode. So who really needs funky fabric baby wipes container covers? I guess, when I think about it, we all do. Or at least, we need things that make us feel stylish and up-to-date, and we all know that most times when you have a baby or toddler, it is hard for our clothing, hair and nails to make us feel that way.

No comments:

Sounds True, Inc.