Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The waitress of manifestation

I watched the movie The Secret a few weeks ago...and feel my life transformed by the power of it...the law of attraction, as well as intrigued to learn as much as I can. I found this explanation of it on www.elijah.cc and wanted to share:

Blessings, fellow seekers of Light! As 2004 comes to a close, and we fly into 2005, it is a perfect time to envision our intentions for this next segment. The greatest gift we were given as human beings is the gift of manifestation. This is available to us all. We no longer need to be slaves to a system that takes all of our energy and gives us back a percentage, and then programs us with the belief that this is just the way it is, and there is nothing we can do about it. Quite the contrary, we can indeed manifest anything “our hearts desire" simply by putting our attention on it.
Here is the mechanics of manifestation, in three easy steps:
1. Get a clear picture in your head of what you want to manifest.
2. Fire it up with your heart (feel emotion for it)
3. Let it go, and Trust that it is coming to you.
It's like we're all sitting in the diner of life. Flow, the Universal Waitress asks us daily: "would you like to order something now?" All we need to do is say "yes, I'd like to have a relationship, and I would like this person to honor me and love me as I love and honor them." Inside of yourself, you're already feeling how good that will feel, and the satisfaction of meeting and being with this person. The Universal Waitress writes down your order, and cheerfully goes about cooking it up. Then, you let go and continue the conversation with whomever you're with, or keep reading your book, or whatever else is there in that moment. The problem with most people is that they order something, but then immediately think "Oh, I don't deserve that" and cancel it out, or perhaps they order something, and then run around the diner, chasing the waitress, yelling and complaining "Why isn’t my order here yet? When will it be here?! Ill never get it will I? This always happens to me!" Sound familiar? Or worst yet, is when people NEVER ORDER ANYTHING. And they can't figure out why nothing is coming to them. And then there are those who order poison, or drama, or abusive situations … The possibilities are endless. So let's all get this manifestation thing down, and realize that we can order ANYTHING WE WANT. Once we know that it becomes fun! Especially when we look in our pocket and realize that we have a Gold card with unlimited funding. All you need to do is B, and all you need to B is U! You wouldn't doubt the waitress at Denny's, so why on Earth would you doubt the Great Goddess, the beautiful, resourceful, Universal Waitress???? She's waiting for your order.


I think I'll take the quinoa salad on rye...with a side of divine wisdom, health and enduring love for my family, and wealth beyond my imagining. Thanks, universe!

No comments:

Sounds True, Inc.